Are you feeling a bit stuck in your career and are you asking yourself “what do I do next in order to get further and higher”?
We all feel this way at times! Feeling stuck is a sign that it is time for you to do things differently. It is an inner call for action.
We have been where you are now - asking yourself all these questions: Is this all that’s possible for me professionally? What would it take for me to aim higher, ask for more and what does that “more” look like? And how do I get it?
Not only have we been there ourselves, but we have guided dozens of others through that journey in our 1 on 1 coaching practice and now we want to do it with you and a group of 9 other ambitious, dedicated and committed individuals.
Who is MY CAREER GROWTH ROADMAP for?
- Have you been working for some years and have you reached the point where work has become boring and predictable?
- Are you considering changing your career path, but feeling uncertain and a bit scared to do it?
- Have you recently joined the workforce and are you still trying different things to find something that “feels right”?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then this program is for You!
MY CAREER GROWTH ROADMAP is a 3-step group coaching program designed to help you:
Step 1: Get clarity what career success means to you, create a vision and a goal to reach it.
Step 2: Identify your strengths and areas of development relevant for achieving your goal; understand what your intrinsic motivators are so you can stay committed on your way forward.
Step 3: Build a detailed action plan from where you are now to where you want to be when you have achieved your goal.
Some of the big questions on our clients’ minds are: “But, how do I know what do?”, “Do I even deserve a promotion?”, “How can I be certain that this is really what I want?”, “How can I leave something secure to pursue a dream?”
Many clients come to us conflicted between what they think is “realistic” and what they really want and we help them turn their ideas and dreams into a realistic step-by-step professional path.
MY CAREER GROWTH ROADMAP group coaching program includes:
- 1 individual intake coaching session with each participant. We will explain how group coaching works, discuss your needs and expectations, and how you can best benefit from participating in the program.
- 3 group coaching sessions of 2 hours each. Each group coaching session has a theme and focuses on a specific stage of the process of you creating your career growth roadmap. The maximum number of participants is 10.
- 1 follow-up individual coaching session with each participant. We will discuss your take-aways from the program and your progress with your action plan.
- Assignments and materials for in-between the coaching sessions.
- Fun and exciting exercises designed to open your mind, ignite your curiosity, explore your guiding principles, strengths, and motivators.
- Working in small groups and benefiting from the experience, insights, and perspectives of all participants.
Step 1: 1st of June 2019
Step 2: 15th of June 2019
Step 3: 29th of June 2019
From 10:00 to 12:00 o’clock
Het Coachhuis Vondelpark
Van Eeghenlaan 27, 1071 EN Amsterdam
About Your Coaches:
Nada Mesqui – I am an adamant status-quo shifter who believes that clarity comes from action. After successfully developing global beauty brands I understood that it is more fruitful and sustainable to develop the people behind them. I am an unshakeable optimist with a gift of connecting people to their most courageous self. I believe in the power of mindset, work-hard, play hard mentality and a little bit of magic.
Galina Bunkova - I like exploring what makes us human beings thrive and enjoy helping others to find their own answers to this question. I find fulfillment in seeing my clients build more successful careers and joyful lives that are led by conscious choices rather than by circumstances. I became a coach after a successful career of 15 + years as commercial and M&A lawyer. I combine my “legal thinking” with my empathy and enormous curiosity to help clients in their growth personally and professionally.
This is a paid workshop and all proceeds are for the benefit of Stichting Empower Amsterdam.